21511VCF exhibits / vendors

    May 30, 2011
      >>> I really enjoyed seeing more vendor activity at VCF this year and hope the trend continues.

      This year was the first time we had a vendors area. We'll do it again next year, hopefully with more vendors, but that's the extent of it -- we want to limit this section to actual "vendors" i.e. companies/organizations. The substance of VCF is the exhibits, and we can't risk cannibalizing or diluting that by having a flea market. That's why the consignment area works -- everyone can sell stuff, MARCH does the work, and exhibitors stick to exhibiting.
    • Show all 47 messages in this topic