215Re: [midatlanticretro] Computer available...

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Apr 6, 2005
      Kelly,
      I will take one if they are not already claimed and will end up in the
      dumpster otherwise. Are these being brought to the TCF, or should I arrange for
      separate pickup?
      Bill Degnan

      In a message dated 4/6/2005 12:47:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      kelly@... writes:

      > David (and everyone else):
      > I'm actually about an hour west of the guy with the computers. I have
      > arranged with him to pick up the computers and software some time in the
      > next week or two. I will grab all of them. However, all I want is one of
      > them for myself (plus copies of any software and docs that I don't have
      > already).
      >
      > Of course, I'll hold on to the computers until the remaining ones find new
      > homes. One word of warning: I will not ship these unless I can find
      original
      > packaging. Shipping these units _always_ results in damage. The shippers
      > just won't replace them. No matter how securely you pack the units, my
      > experience has been that unless you use original boxes, it is your fault.
      >
      > Kelly
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic