      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of B Degnan
      Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:25 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI to make the same music an Altair can?

      I thought that the interference came from the front panel or the processor cards, at least with the Altair anyway.

      At 09:15 AM 5/24/2011, you wrote:

      I’ve never investigated it.  Look at this page:

      http://www.sol20.org/programs.html

      scroll down to targ.ent.  There’s a wav file there too.  My Sol sounds the same on
      an AM radio placed next to it.  There are a couple of other games on that page that
      do similar “radio tricks”.  If I get some time, I will disassemble the ENT and see
      if I can identify the “sound” code.

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dan Ro

      No virus found in this message.