21106Re: [midatlanticretro] Speech synthesis on the S100

  • Mike Loewen
    May 3, 2011
      On Tue, 3 May 2011, Systems Glitch wrote:

      > I've got some of the speech synth chips used with the Speak n Spell et
      > al (they were also used in an IBM 8-bit ISA voice synth card...of which
      > I was given probably 15-20 by the local school board when in middle
      > school). That might be an interesting use for them!

      There was a magazine article (Byte?) back in the day which described
      how to connect a Speak-N-Spell to the TRS-80 Model III expansion bus. I
      have a hard copy around, somewhere. And a Speak-N-Spell...

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...