      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Sudbrink
      Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:07 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Dazzler

      I’m trying to remember whether we’ve had this conversation before…

      But just in case, the joystick assemblies out of a Futaba FP-T5FN R/C

      transmitter are perfect for building JS-1 repros.  They can frequently be

      found for cheap on ebay.  The case you want is a Hammond 1456FE1WHBU:

      http://www.hammondmfg.com/dwg16.htm

      I think DigiKey and Mouser sell them, I don’t recall which was cheaper.

      I never found good buttons, I used Radio Shack buttons with the smallest

      possible hole size so I can widen them out at some later date when I find

      good keyswitch buttons like the original.

      Bill