2109Re: [midatlanticretro] Hobbyist DECnet Network - Update

  • David Comley
    Jan 21, 2006
      I have been working on trying to get this set up.
      There have been a couple of challenges - getting a
      static IP address for one thing, and my choice of
      bridging host (a Sparcstation IPX) turned out to be
      less than ideal. But progress is being made and once
      it's up and running I'll share details if anyone's
      interested.

      -Dave Comley

      > > It would be awesome if we get some DEC gear
      > connected to this network (see
      > > below) to demo at VCF next spring (and then
      > long-term for our museum.)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic