21074Re: [midatlanticretro] ray borrill and the data domain

  • Andrew Molloy
    May 3, 2011
      Bill, thanks for the photo corrections and comments. I'll update them tonight. I'm sorry to say I haven't seen a Dazzler running kscope in person, but would like to some day if I can find someone who has one or get around to building my own S100 system.

      Andy

      On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      WOW!  What a great site!  Your photos show what I aspire to for my collection.  To

      Capture that early computer store feel.

      Some observations…  The photo captioned “Televideo terminal and IMSAI 8080” actually

      shows an LSI Adm3 terminal, not a Televideo.  Same for the SWTP and other photos

      with that terminal.  “Dazzler board graphics?” is, yes, absolutely that.  You can remove

      the question mark.  You could also add that that particular image is the “kscope” kaleidoscope

      program.  I run it on my Dazzler and have seen almost that exact image.  Same for the

      next image.

      Bill Sudbrink