21073Re: [midatlanticretro] ray borrill and the data domain

  • Andrew Molloy
    May 3, 2011
      Yeah, he was fun to be around and passionate about all this stuff. Even though he wasn't that mobile I remember him climbing up the barn stairs to the second floor of Bruce Damer's Digibarn museum, which was no mean feat for him.

      Andy

      On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 1:39 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Thanks Andy. I only met him one time at the west-coast VCF, and I
      remember how much you personally assisted him. Wish I could've met him
      when he was younger and in better health. He was big supporter of what
      we all do.