21054Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Go turn on the news!!

  • Christian Liendo
    May 2, 2011
      I was @ work near the court houses.. We came outside and saw the second plane hit.. I ran to the first pct to assist (I am a NYPD Aux Police Officer). Most of that day I was with the 1st PCT doing security. The next day I was on the Brooklyn Bridge securing that area and the next two days I was down on Ground Zero. I still have my red OEM badge..

      I will never forget those days..

      Either way.. I feel better right now.. Between the good auction for the lady MARCH helped and this.. I feel good... Now all we need is for VCFE to do well and all will be good..

      --- On Mon, 5/2/11, system@... <system@...> wrote:

      I was doing a gig at the WTC at that time but I was in Southern California
      (Anaheim) for a DECUS symposium that week. Spared by fate, I suppose.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic