21046Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Go turn on the news!!

  • Timothy Fagan
    May 1, 2011
      I just wonder if this really means anything. We may have the body of the mastermind behind 9/11 and other atrocities, but how many are waiting to step up and take his place. :-(

      On May 1, 2011, at 10:48 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Obviously we severely frown on political talk via this computer club, but equally obviously this affects everyone.  Let's all remember that this is somber news, not celebratory, and we should NOT politicize it.

      On 05/01/2011 10:45 PM, Timothy Fagan wrote:

      Bin Laden's dead.

      Or so sayeth Fox News.

      On May 1, 2011, at 10:43 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      CNN says Obama will make a "huge national security announcement" in five
      minutes. I'm telling everyone in case you at not at TVs or radios right
      now. Sunday night emergency announcement by prez? Could be a threat,
      or they caught Bin Laden, or a UFO ....

      I'm rooting for Bin Laden first, UFO close second. :)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic