      From: Tony Eros <tony.eros@...>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Greenbar, anyone?
      To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 7:31 PM

      I'd love a box!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 30, 2011, at 6:54 PM, Jason T <silent700@...> wrote:

      It seems I have come into a significant amount of greenbar printer
      paper. It's the 11 x 14 size, tractor feed. There is also the blue
      variety. If anyone out east could use a box, our Mike Lee will be
      driving in to VCF-East and could possibly transport a few boxes.

      Maybe the MARCH Museum could use some for properly demonstrating line
      printers, DECWriters and other printing terminals?

      --
      jht

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic