21023Re: [midatlanticretro] Greenbar, anyone?

  • Justin Jernigan
    Apr 30, 2011
      I'd take a box, or whatever you can spare and can haul out here. I think I have some Vic 20 stuff for you - I will send you a private message.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 30, 2011, at 6:54 PM, Jason T <silent700@...> wrote:

      It seems I have come into a significant amount of greenbar printer
      paper. It's the 11 x 14 size, tractor feed. There is also the blue
      variety. If anyone out east could use a box, our Mike Lee will be
      driving in to VCF-East and could possibly transport a few boxes.

      Maybe the MARCH Museum could use some for properly demonstrating line
      printers, DECWriters and other printing terminals?

      --
      jht

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic