21008Re: [midatlanticretro] SWTPC 6800 with Teletype - success

    Apr 29, 2011
      Bill,

      Wow, that is cool.

      Jim

      On 4/29/2011 9:19 PM, B. Degnan wrote:

      I should make a video of this, but I was finally able to complete the
      cycle

      1. teletype as printer (terminal output)
      2. teletype as keyboard (terminal input)
      3. teletype as storage (save program to punched tape)
      4. teletype as storage (load program from tape reader)

      Talk about a long road to a small house, but it was very exciting to watch
      the teletype feed the papertape program to the computer, and then the
      computer print the program contents.

      Bill Degnan

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic