21008Re: [midatlanticretro] SWTPC 6800 with Teletype - success
- Apr 29, 2011Bill,
Wow, that is cool.
On 4/29/2011 9:19 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
I should make a video of this, but I was finally able to complete the
1. teletype as printer (terminal output)
2. teletype as keyboard (terminal input)
3. teletype as storage (save program to punched tape)
4. teletype as storage (load program from tape reader)
Talk about a long road to a small house, but it was very exciting to watch
the teletype feed the papertape program to the computer, and then the
computer print the program contents.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>