21Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Bringing stuff

  • David Gesswein
    Jan 21, 2005
      > Where are you located [I am on Long Island], I may
      > be able to help with some transport.

      Maryland near DC. Probably a little too far for loading help but loading/
      unloading help there would be appreciated.

      > I have a number (about 12) TU-56 tapes, that I would like to get
      > dumps of, I am behind schedule on getting my TU-56 up and running,
      > perhaps I could use yours at the show?

      We can give it a shot.

      > I do have a fair amount of original PDP-8 related literature that
      > might be interesting to display.......

      Good. I was also going to bring some manuals/handbooks, cards for display
      etc. We can coordinate later.

      > David.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic