20941Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI 8080 Auction

    Apr 23, 2011
      You might want to change "S-100 cards will be removed" to "S-100 cards will be wrapped separately in the same box" ... in case anyone thinks we're selling an empty chassis. :)

      ------Original Message------
      From: Bill Degnan
      Sender: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      ReplyTo: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI 8080 Auction
      Sent: Apr 23, 2011 10:56 PM

      MARCH is selling the following IMSAI 8080

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270739896050

      We will have another one to sell later this year, and that one will
      be offered to MARCH members. If you can't wait until then, or if you
      really like this one (it's really nice and working), please
      bid. Proceeds will go to a friend of MARCH.

      Starting bid is $1.00.