20641Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM 360 and older computers - any still running?

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Apr 3, 2011
      Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM 360 and older computers - any still running?

      On Apr 3, 2011, at 12:05 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      I am going to snoop around some of the old DuPont
      buildings in downtown Wilmington. They may have
      some old remnants there. I will ask "hi I'd like
      to take a look at the old computer down in the
      basement, can you take me to it?"

          Perhaps a good place to start would be with universities, government institutions or businesses where one has studied or worked in the past. I will, for example, contact my Alma Mater and see what they are running these days.
      Jeff3 Brace

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic