20630Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM 360 and older computers - any still running?

  • Justin Jernigan
    Apr 3, 2011
      Remember to say please and thank you.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 3, 2011, at 12:05 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      I am going to snoop around some of the old DuPont
      buildings in downtown Wilmington. They may have
      some old remnants there. I will ask "hi I'd like
      to take a look at the old computer down in the
      basement, can you take me to it?"
      bd