20619Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton

    Apr 1, 2011
      > Speaker-wise, Frank O. is lecturing about central NJ tech museums (read: InfoAge) both days; InfoAge's Bob Buss is talking Saturday about radio history, and I'm doing my usual talk Sunday (intro to vintage computer collecting).

      Friend-of-MARCH Roger Amidon is speaking Saturday at 1:30 in room
      SSB-131. His topic is modern videogame development, but people should
      support his lecture anyhow, because he's speaking at VCF. He was a
      primary catalyst for the formation of the Trenton show back in 1976.
    • Show all 50 messages in this topic