20597Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: I was wrong. Dan was right.

    Mar 31, 2011
      > Last time I spoke with him, he lived in upper Manhattan, at the same address he had been at since he started the publication. His phone was listed in the NYC white pages at the time.

      I got an email from David Ahl with the same response, including the
      number. Called it just now. It rang and rang; no voicemail. David
      also gave me an email address to try. I'll try that if I can't get
      through on the phone within a few days.

      > I've got a close-to-complete run of the newsletters.

      < Evan is speechless ... and that's hard to do! >

      > I'll try to take a look tonight to see what I have.

      Cool. You're our best friend ..... today. :)

      > BTW, the AGC had a pretty broad national membership, not just NY area people.

      Sol said the same thing. He also said there were other, similar
      newsletters at that time. I will ask him to elaborate.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic