2058Re: [midatlanticretro] Any PCjr's left out there?

  • Brian Heise
    Jan 11, 2006
      Bill

      Saw you had a Speech adaptor in the listings.  That is a really neat piece of hardware, especially giving the time it came out, and how purposely crippled the jr was made to be.  There are a few programs out there that uitilize the functionality of the sidecar as well as some homebrew programs from people I know that work at IBM...Cool history

      Brian

      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
      I have added all of my PC Jr. stuff to the march club online inventory.
      Bill D