20518Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM 360 and older computers - any still running?

    Mar 28, 2011
      yes after the the endless and typical pointless comments about defining
      what is a computer, etc. finally someone posted this answer:
      http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/2008-February/254895.html (1958
      computer)

      So does anyone know if there is an old mainframe from the 50's that still
      is in use, built before 1958 at least functional enough to load and run
      programs. My Heathkit EC-1 is from the 1950's and functional (thanks to
      help from other MARCHins.), but it's analog.

      My original question was pretty clear I hope. The cctalk response did not
      answer my question. I remember reading that the Mark I was still
      functional.

      Bill Degnan