2051on the off chance someone is interested...

  • Chris M
    Jan 10, 2006
      I've been in contact with this dude for eons. He's
      finally gotten around to packing up (2) Texas
      Instruments Portable Professional Computers that I
      asked for. In all likelihood, the very first color
      portable. NOT peecee compatible. Not w/o a special
      rare card anyway (Hey Dave G...does the docs for the
      thing have circuit board artwork?). Turns out I'm only
      going to take 1, so the other one if up for grabs. If
      I do it as a package deal, "your" unit would cost
      about $35 including shipping (mine will be $55 :( ).
      Just thought I'd extend the offer. E-mail me if you're interested.

      http://mail.yahoo.com