20397VCF exhibits

    Mar 19, 2011
      Only eight weeks to VCF. So far there are 13 exhibits registered. I know many of you intend to exhibit. Please register soon!!!

      This is important for two reasons:
      - Marketing: we don't want people to see just 13 exhibits and decide the event isn't worth attending; after all, they don't know your intentions
      2. Planning: this will probably be our biggest show, so I need to plan the floor layout and electrical power A.S.A.P.! The longer you wait to register, the more hassle you're creating for me and many others in MARCH and InfoAge.

      So ... even if you only know the very basics of your exhibit plan, please register now; don't wait! You only need to put a sentence or two in the "description" field on the vintage.org exhibit registration page. You can always go back and change or update the description later.

      Thanks everyone for understanding. I expect to receive many emails from the VCF CMS informing me of new registrations. :)
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic