20392Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Looooong day!

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Mar 19, 2011
      "Justin Jernigan" <jaj@...> writes:

      >wrote: > > This Sunday I once again request "all hands on deck" because
      >we have a cr= apload of work to do pre-VCF. In fact that's going to be
      >the case almost ev= ery Sunday until mid-May.=20 >
      >
      >I plan on coming down this Sunday to bring the rest of the Montgomery
      >Towns= hip rescued gear. I plan on being at InfoAge around 2pm, and
      >should be abl= e to help for a couple of hours.

      I'll drop by tomorrow with more pallets in tow and maybe another bit of
      useful "mobility" equipment.

      I went for a checkup at my nephrologist on Thursday and he's referred me
      to an orthopedist for my shoulder. I was instructed not to do anything
      strenuous that may affect the shoulder until I've been seen by the ortho.
      So, I can't help move anything tomorrow. I also really cannot stay long
      as I need to get things together for my trip to the Netherlands which I
      leave for on Wednesday.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic