2022Off topic?

  • Bob Grieb
    Jan 4, 2006
      Hi Evan,

      Just thought I would mention that I got the Hero robot
      working a while ago. New batteries, a bunch of re-soldering,
      etc. I think all of the fcns are working. Not sure what to do with it
      next. I could maybe try to make some sort of demo that would be
      amusing at TCF or something. Not sure what is appropriate. It has an
      "auto-mode" ROM, which causes it to just wander around a room, avoiding
      objects and saying funny things.
      That would require a lot more space than last year's TCF room,
      and the batteries probably would only last 1-2 hrs. I was thinking of
      something using the robot arm and the speech.

      Bob Grieb

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic