20137Re: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of building stuff ...

  • Bruce Freeman
    Mar 1, 2011

      >(Gmail makes it really difficult to bottom-post, and makes a very good
      >case for top-posting. Now that I'm down here, I'll go ahead...)

      Top-posting never makes sense! ;)

      http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost

      No, it makes very good sense with Gmail.  Try it.  Gmail hides all the carried-over messages, but by its nature makes it very awkward to bottom-post.  I can be just as adamant on this point as you hide-bound bottom posters!

      I will try to remember to bottom-post on this forum, but don't hold your breath!
      --
      Bruce
      NJ