20136Re: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of building stuff ...

  • murphnj
    Mar 1, 2011
      On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Just copy and paste the part you're quoting, put some carrots before it, type your reply, and delete the original message. That's what I have been doing all morning via BlackBerry (albeit not using Gmail.)

      For that matter, there is a Google labs feature "Quote selected text" in gmail in which you can highlight the text you want to quote, and only that text will show up when you click "reply."  Then you only have to click or cursor to the end to properly bottom-quote.  Very handy.

      --
      Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic