20131Re: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of building stuff ...

  • Dan Roganti
    Mar 1, 2011
      On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Bruce Freeman <freemab222@...> wrote:
      Now for a really neat project, use the Arduino to emulate the early computer kits.  Not even quite possible due to the switch and lamp hardware those old kits used.  Maybe those could be emulated too, like on a CRT?  You could switch between programs and emulate a whole range of early computers.

      There's a CP/M on AVR project online that I've been wanting to build, just to have.
      While not Arduino, it's still an AVR microcontroller.
      It's uses a SD card as storage and small enough to fit in a Altoids tin can
      http://spritesmods.com/?art=avrcpm

      =Dan
      I use desktop Gmail, top or bottom post is possible. But the Gmail phone app makes it difficult to bottom post, have to use the Browser app to bottom post.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic