20123Speaking of building stuff ...

    Mar 1, 2011
      In case some of our newer members didn't know, one of the really neat things in our collection is an unassembled Morrow S-100 kit. We plan to leave it unassembled, but maybe lay out the parts and documentation, so visitors can see the "building" a computer of that period was different than building one today. Sometimes when I mention DIY computing to museum visitors, they think it's the same as plugging in modern PC components -- "Oh I built a computer too." -- ummmm not like this kind you didn't. ;)
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic