20103Re: [midatlanticretro] our second microcomputer exhibit -- opinions please

    Feb 28, 2011
      >> Well that figure is assuming that we show full working systems. We could in theory put in display cases and shelves to show a few dozen computers, but they would only be the systems per se, no peripherals and not turned on. Or, we could do some combination .....
      > What's the use of having something locked away, when it could be on display?

      "That's what she said"...?

      Unbelievable as this may sound, I think the majority of micros that we
      discussed so far are either working or could be made to work. Most of
      our systems that are cool but probably need ZOUNDS of work are the
      minis/mainframes.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic