20102Re: [midatlanticretro] our second microcomputer exhibit -- opinions please

  • Mike Loewen
    Feb 28, 2011
      On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Well that figure is assuming that we show full working systems. We could in
      > theory put in display cases and shelves to show a few dozen computers, but
      > they would only be the systems per se, no peripherals and not turned on. Or,
      > we could do some combination .....

      While working systems are preferable, it would be nice to display good
      looking examples of other, nonfunctional systems in our collection.
      What's the use of having something locked away, when it could be on
      display?

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...