201Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news for us

  • Chris McKinley
    Apr 4, 2005
      I never understood why it takes so long to arrange
      such an event...but Ive never done it. It wont be
      anywhere near as big as TCF mind you. Truth is, how
      many attendees would it draw if it was only vintage?
      Maybe consider an autumn version of TCF, minus all the
      indoor vendors (i.e. just flea market and maybe a few
      workshops.). I think I was going to say something
      else, but I forgot...
      --- billdeg@... <billdeg@...> wrote:
      > It seems like far into the future, but planning one
      of these events will take
      > a year, I agree with Evan about March as the date.
      We should get started
      > asap. We can discuss the basics at the TCF, start
      assigning prelimiary tasks, etc.
      > Bill

      Standard Time,
      > evan947@... writes:
      >
      > > Per prior emails (from March 16), I corresponded
      with VCF's Sellam
      > > Ismail yesterday, and he supports our idea for
      making VCF East into a
      > > MARCH event.
      > >
      > > This is part of a trend. Sellam will continue to
      run the main VCF
      > > show every fall out in Silicon Valley, but he's
      offloading the
      > > regional events to trusted peers. He trusts us
      to run "VCF East by
      > > MARCH".

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic