20054Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF sessions

    Feb 22, 2011

      >> ok, spill the beans !!
      >> you know how antsy I get while waiting during late night hacking
      >
      > Aargh! Stop twisting my arm!
      >
      > It's Michael Holley, currently of Seattle.  He's not famous, but he
      > was a member of the original Homebrew Computer Club

      excellent !
      I think a lot of people know him, his website is great, I use it all the time for my swtpc.

      Remember though, that's still "in progress", it's not a done deal yet.

      At the last California show we had lunch together and he spent the whole time telling me stories.

      PS - Another HCC member, Lee Felsenstein, was also going to be here.  He
      had a job that brought him east every spring.  But he recently changed
      jobs, and also had some health issues, so that plan if off the table.
      He sends his apology.  Kind of a bummer because, just like Michael
      Holley, Lee is also a super-nice individual.

      yea that's a bummer, I hope he's doing ok, maybe another year.

      He is getting better.  Yes, hopefully another year.  He's from Philly so that might be another reason for him to travel out here.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic