200Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news for us

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Apr 4, 2005
      It seems like far into the future, but planning one of these events will take
      a year, I agree with Evan about March as the date. We should get started
      asap. We can discuss the basics at the TCF, start assigning prelimiary tasks, etc.
      Bill

      In a message dated 4/4/2005 12:10:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      evan947@... writes:

      > Per prior emails (from March 16), I corresponded with VCF's Sellam
      > Ismail yesterday, and he supports our idea for making VCF East into a
      > MARCH event.
      >
      > This is part of a trend. Sellam will continue to run the main VCF
      > show every fall out in Silicon Valley, but he's offloading the
      > regional events to trusted peers. He trusts us to run "VCF East by
      > MARCH".
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic