19800Re: [midatlanticretro] Just call us the rescue squad!

    Feb 4, 2011

      Let me know if you need help either to box stuff up or to help move it.

      Yes, we do!  I'll add your name to the list.

      Even those are serious moves.  Have you equipment (like pallet jacks or even fork lifts) available for moving these?

      No, but we have plenty of ambition and stupidity.   :)

      We have those tools when we get to the museum.  Many of our members DO have experience moving really big stuff.  Some of it's on wheels.  We also might hire a day laborer or two.  So we'll be okay.

      BTW, for boxing -- if you haven't discovered Affordable Box Co. in Freehold, http://www.affordableboxes.com/, they're worth knowing about.  New, sturdy boxes.  In quantity you can often get them for about 50c each.  Free boxes are better, but if you can't get those, this place is a decent alternative.
      Very helpful.  Thanks for the info.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic