      From: impromptuexpert [mailto:impromptuexpert@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 3:07 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Hello, newbie question.

      Hi,

      I've got a bunch of stuff (Actually so much stuff I'm not sure what I
      have).  From memory, I have a vextrex, various atari 2600's, atari
      400's, atari 800, atari 5200, atari 7800.  I'm trying to decide if it
      is worth the effort to attend the trenton show.  Also some small
      portable games like a tron, intelevision, colecovision, viarious
      pong's.  Is anyone interested in seeing any of this stuff, or is it
      all
      just too common?  Thanks.

      Jeff S.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic