19799Re: [midatlanticretro] Just call us the rescue squad!

    Feb 4, 2011
      > Oooh. Oooh!. Something for EVERYONE.

      Yup. We were joking that it's practically a whole museum.

      > If you see any blank punch cards, grab those, too.

      Okay.

      > Ouch - just found the keypunch pictures. Those are DISGUSTING!

      Most things there were dirty. We'll need to spend a lot of time
      cleaning post-rescue.

      > If the musuem isn't interested in SPARCs, Kelly and I might be.

      To be determined ...

      > In picture 006, what are the two CPU-looking boxes on the bottom

      I don't know.

      > Depending on the date, I might be able to drive out and help with the move.

      Cool. Dan said he might be available too. Perhaps you guys could carpool.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic