19798Re: [midatlanticretro] Just call us the rescue squad!

  • Bruce Freeman
    Feb 4, 2011
      Evan,

      Sounds like a worthwhile rescue.  Let me know if you need help either to box stuff up or to help move it.

      Not being up on all this equipment, the only things I recognized were the 1130 and the keypunches.  Even those are serious moves.  Have you equipment (like pallet jacks or even fork lifts) available for moving these?

      BTW, for boxing -- if you haven't discovered Affordable Box Co. in Freehold, http://www.affordableboxes.com/, they're worth knowing about.  New, sturdy boxes.  In quantity you can often get them for about 50c each.  Free boxes are better, but if you can't get those, this place is a decent alternative.

      On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Brian and I went to visit our new friend today. Turns out he was referred to us by Roger Amidon, formerly of Xitan/TDL, which was an S-100 company in the Princeton area.

      I forgot to mention terminals. Lots and lots of terminals.

      --
      Bruce
      NJ