19794Re: [midatlanticretro] Place your bets! (not sports)

    Feb 4, 2011
      Geez you shouldn't have said anything, now it will seem forced.

      But perhaps it's more important to acknowledge the thread that pushed
      things over 20,000 rather than the individual message.

      That said, I predict it will be great escape.

      Bill