19776RE: [midatlanticretro] Woz in NYC for the Engadget show

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Jan 30, 2011
      Thanks for the info. Maybe you need to subscribe to the podcast ?

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: ragooman@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:38:21 -0500
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Woz in NYC for the Engadget show

      On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:
      Nice...
      I had him sign a copy of Woz for me when he came to Barnes & Noble..
      He is a nice guy.

      --- On Fri, 1/21/11, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
      in Manhattan at my alma mater The Cooper Union:
      http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/19/the-engadget-show-returns-on-january-30th-with-steve-wozniak/
      The Engadget Show returns on January 30th with Steve Wozniak!

      I just read that this will be streaming live tonight at 6pm
      http://tinyurl.com/47cg5gk
      Except I can't make out what link there is to stream the video. They have the video podcasts from the past episodes on there, but no indication on where you can find the streaming link.

      =Dan

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic