      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Sills
      Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 4:33 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Woohoo!

      Hi Evan:

      I'm not an active eBay person (although I have bought a few things
      there)... Tell us about StealthBid.. I haven't heard of it.

      73 de Ray

      On Dec 19, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Evan wrote:

      > Just won an eBay auction for a working Grid Compass 1101 with
      manuals.

      > It cost a lot more than I hoped, but working models
      with the
      > documentation
      > are very hard to find.  Did
      my homework before bidding.  Also took
      > Sellam's

      advice and used the StealthBid service.

      > So now I'm a very happy
      (and slightly poorer) collector.

      homepage: http://www.snarc.net

      > Computer
      Collector Newsletter:

      href="http://news.computercollector.com">http://news.computercollector.com

      href="http://www.marchclub.org">http://www.marchclub.org

      ~-->
      > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo!
      your
      > home page

      href="http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM">http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM

      ~->