19753Re: [midatlanticretro] Special events @ VCF

  • Bill Degnan
    Jan 28, 2011
      Mr Escape - would you be willing to run, from soup to nuts the ascii photo
      and printer station, supply the printer materials, and so on?

      This would be a great thing for you to do, if you'd like to put your
      knowledge and experience into practical use for the club at VCF.

      Otherwise, if you're already planning an exhibit or you're not available to
      help, we have to keep it simple because the staff is already going to be
      quite busy.

      Bill Degnan