1967Re: [midatlanticretro] FW: Hobbyist DECnet Network - Update

  • David Comley
    Dec 17, 2005
      I am planning to join the HECnet mailing list to find
      out more about this. I have a couple of machines at
      home running VMS that I have been planning to run
      DECnet on so joining HECnet would be the next step
      after them up and running. I'll let you know if I get
      successfully connected.

      -Dave

      --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

      > It would be awesome if we get some DEC gear
      > connected to this network (see
      > below) to demo at VCF next spring (and then
      > long-term for our museum.)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic