196RE: [midatlanticretro] Good news for us

  • Evan
    Apr 4, 2005
      Friday night, you can try to get in (and I'll even tell the TCF folks to expect you), but I think no one else will come until Saturday morning...

      From: Bill Sudbrink [mailto:wh.sudbrink@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 2:07 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Good news for us

      I'll be there both days also.  I may make Friday night, if not I'll be there
      0-dark-30 Saturday morning.

      Message-----
      Monday, April 04, 2005 12:51 PM
      midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Good
      news for us

      > > Also: a few people said they
      can only attend our TCF exhibit on
      > > Saturday.  That's fine,
      but, are there any volunteers to help out on
      > > Sunday?  We don't
      want to be stranded.

      > I will be their both days.  I
      will need one other person to help lift
      > stuff in and out of the
      rack.  I plan to show up 8am Saturday and
      > packup at

      closing Sunday.  My wife will be along but can't safely lift that much.

      > Spent time this weekend cleaning and reracking better the
      system
      > (had a house
      > guest I could take advantage
      of).   Tonight I see if it all still works.