19543Re: VCF E 7 Exhibitor Details PRELIMINARY

  • Mike
    Jan 11, 2011
      how about 20 AMPS at 48 volts DC

      Just kidding - I haven't checked the draw of the monitors I have, but shouldn't be anything special. Just enough power for about two or three vintage PCs with peripherals.

      I worked for a place that powered a "sea of cubes" with a fifteen AMP circuit that left the wall in my cube. One day the outlet caught on fire. The electrician who repaired it told me the fifteen AMP circuit was wired to a 50 AMP breaker!

      Regards,
      Mike W.