19539Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF E 7 Exhibitor Details PRELIMINARY

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Jan 11, 2011
      > Frank, that's not correct. There are some 20A circuits in 9032A.
      > Also at past VCFs we hired an electrician (with Fred's permission of
      > course) to install some circuits for us. As for this year, we're
      > looking at bringing in a generator (again this is with Fred's
      > permission and with Martin's tech advice.)

      If you're talking about the same building the last VCFE was held in, then I can attest that a proper 20A, 110v power socket does *not* exist. At least, it didn't then.

      An electrician should really be called in to install proper power so we don't have a repeat of what happened last time.

      -Ian
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic