19423Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East Rules & Reg's ...

  • Michael Lee
    Jan 2, 2011
      Just a quick reply to say there was no offense taken, but I really
      appreciate the consideration and respect Bill had to e-mail me
      directly. I actually agree with the spirit of the original posts, and
      without going back into a discussion, my personal opinion is that all
      aspects should be considered for an award and not let politics or
      semantics get in the way, so we're good. We're all in this hobby
      together with differing goals, interests and focuses, and all the
      overall contributions should be recognized, so have fun, make friends
      and learn something.

      Mike

      On 1/1/2011 11:40 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Obviously Bill's email was meant to be a private one. The good news
      > is he and Mike Lee kissed and made up. :)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic