19421Re: VCF East Rules & Reg's ...

    Jan 1, 2011

      Dan,
      Just between you and I

      Hi all --

      Obviously Bill's email was meant to be a private one.  The good news is he and Mike Lee kissed and made up.   :)

      Exhibit judging this year will be transparent and consistent, as it should have been last year.  Mea culpa.

      All exhibitors will be given the option to opt-out of being judged, because some have asked for that in the past, and we respect it.  We'll also go over the categories with all exhibitors who do wish to be judged, to make sure they are on the same page as the judges.

      To anyone who is undecided about exhibiting, especially anyone who hasn't exhibited before, please see this as an opportunity to be recognized for your hobby accomplishments -- not for how much time and money you spend on the presentation.  (Of course, it should still look nice .... )

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic