19245Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: vintage computer pricing - retial vs. hobbyist prices

  • Jason T
    Dec 12, 2010
      On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:22 AM, amenard86 <amenard86@...> wrote:
      > for sale with the shipping price. I was planning to by a CoCo 2 from a guy. He asked $75
      > for a the console + a dual floppy drive but wanted $125 to ship it...

      Unfortunately shipping scams are still common on ebay, as are just
      plain obstinate sellers who think their "handling" is worth big $.
      You can report obvious shipping gouging and, in the cases I've
      reported, ebay does do something about it.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic