19100Re: [midatlanticretro] Lecture this morning

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Dec 2, 2010
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >There's more coming soon: this Friday morning, InfoAge is being visited
      >by 60 kids from Neptune H.S. -- they're taking a (very quick) tour of
      >all the museums, followed by some breakout sessions. I'll be there.

      That's great that the Neptune school district is making use of a local
      resource. I took a stack of the InfoAge glossy material with me after
      the Haunted Hike and I've passed it about here in the Jackson schools;
      Jackson is close enough to take advantage of a field trip to InfoAge.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic